Тел.: +381 34 352 730
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.
Free Zone Kragujevac
Free zone Kragujevac was founded on the 5th of November 2009, by the City of Kragujevac and FIAT automobile. Basically, this zone is founded to endorse the development of the automotive industry in Serbia. Free zone has around 157ha of land and includes total area of the automobile factory .
There are 200 parcels intended for FIAT subcontractor companies, that is around 20ha owned by “Zastava” factory and the rest is private ownership.
On the territory of free zone FAS companies that operate for Fiat start with establishing their own production facilities:
· Johnson Controls Magneti Marelli doo instrument table, central console, door panels, and back panels
· Magneti Marelli doo – front and back bumper
· Magneti Marelli Automotive – exhaust Systems
On former military base Gorosnica their own factories will be made:
· HTL - tires mounting
· Johnson Controls – producing seat
· Sigit – producing plastic parts
· Proma Automotive doo – moulds for car parts